SNOWBOARD FIRST TIMER
- Mountain safety.
- Introduction to lifts.
- Ready to learn the basics incl. stopping, and sideslipping.
- Getting comfortable using the lifts.
- Can sideslip on both heel and toe side.
- Ready to learn direction change & basic turns.
- Comfortable using the lifts.
- Can ‘falling leaf’ from side to side on both heel and toe side.
- Ready to learn linked turns.
- Comfortable riding the whole mountain
- Can confidently link turns.
- Wanting to work of fine-tuning skills.
- Introduction to various turn shapes and terrain.